Monday, September 14, 2015

all about me

                                           All About Me


                                     serenity serena lee.Enjoy!!


                                                        This blog will be all about me.

                                                      1,  my favorite subject is reading.
                                                       2.    I have over 25 best friends.
                                                        3.my  favorite singer is Becky G and hopefully i will be just like                                                               her one day.
                                                         4.i like to learn Spanish and talk to my Spanish friends in                                                                            Spanish.
                                                           5.i am in the 7th grade and i attend New Springs School.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. Have you thought about what topic you're going to post about weekly? You could do biographies, recipes, whatever you want. You need two posts this week, two paragraphs each.

    ReplyDelete