Thursday, December 10, 2015

the saddest days of my life

                    the saddest days of my life is when my grandma grace, my nana charlett, my 3 guinea pigs,my 2 dogs , and my 1 cat they all died and that was the saddest days of my life and the funniest thing about is they all died 2 years after another accept for my grandma and my nana charlett and boyy let me tell you i was crying a ocean because the animals was the closest thing to me, and my grandma and my nana was my world to me and i lost them so soon, my grandma was 78 yrs old and my nana was 51 yrs old and they are just lost so i wont have them back.
                             serenity lee, the saddest days of life but im still happy because they are in a better place now 
                                               
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment