Monday, January 25, 2016

3rd semester

                                  2ND SEMESTER
           2nd Semester is here and we are in the 3 quarter is here and there is no time for fun and games, That means no socializing with friends, This is time for you to focus on you school work, Now its totally up to you if you wanna fail your whole life then go head you just won't be a winner but i know for me i will be a WINNER.

my goal is to have all A's and to be very smart and not DUMB i will be a very smart ATHLETIC TRACK  RUNNER and make millions and cater to my family and go to a wonderful willing to teach me college and me and my sisters Nia and Patricia will i always be and touch and nothing will  ever break that bond but lemme tell my education comes before anyone.

                                     I WANNA GRADUATE AND GO TO HEAVEN
Image result for collegegraduateImage result for sisters.Image result for 2nd semestersemester 2  Image result for 3rd quarterits hear baby
Image result for college

No comments:

Post a Comment