Monday, February 15, 2016

my hobbies etc

                                                                        ME!!!!!
                                       
My hobbies are playing soccer,Cheer leading,cross-country, dancing on flawless diamond, playing on my phone, going to the mall etc. my favorite seafood is crabs and lobster. i love hugs and teddy bears and chocolate. i like romance and scary movies. my birthday is October 17th, i am a Libra and my GEM is PINK and i love gold. I don't let people treat me any kind of way and don't let no one disrespect my friends and i will beat a b!t(h @$$. i am the second oldest sister and i have 6 sisters and 6 brothers and i love them dearly they are to die for.

i am a big fan of "Justin Bieber" and my favorite band is One Direction and my favorite 3 female singers is Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and Becky G.
an i love Emoji's and Hello Kitty.




                           
                               Image result for flawless diamonds dance teammy team the Flawless Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment